Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

djprophet's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Corruporations. I like it. As the saying goes. Money Corrupts Absolute Money Corr…"

djprophet replied Jul 14, 2010 to

just now

"Dan Funny Story Another member and I posted this exact same video at the exact sam…"

djprophet replied Jul 14, 2010 to

just now

"Thats what I like about you Dan. You "keep your eye on the ball" as it were. One th…"

djprophet replied Jul 5, 2010 to

just now

"Read It Dan. Thanks for posting. At least your in a safe spot from this toxic rain"

djprophet replied Jun 29, 2010 to

just now

"Keep looking for the positive Dan. Just think of what Viktor Frankl had to endure, w…"

djprophet replied Jun 24, 2010 to

just now

"Dan Good to hear you you are still alive. I was worried for you there for a while."

djprophet replied Jun 24, 2010 to

just now

"Dan You are a very courageous man. I applaud you. The end is not near by no way.…"

djprophet replied May 14, 2010 to

just now

"The Israelis may have been in cahoots in the 9/11 disaster but they were not the mas…"

djprophet replied May 12, 2010 to

just now

"Thanks Dan This article most succinctly details the specifics of 9/11. 9/11 must b…"

djprophet replied May 11, 2010 to

just now

"Satan's Blood"

djprophet replied May 10, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Donate to the Nsearch ministry

Donate to the Nsearch ministry monthly at the $3, $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100 level.  All your donations are used to record the anointed Word of God and spread it worldwide!  Thank you for your support!  Please join JesusHealingNow for more information on healing!

Donate to our ministry one time or monthly in the amount you choose! All donations used for recording the anointed word of God!  Thank you for your support!

Visit Our Sponsors!

Russian Device Cures Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device that cures all diseases and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

Donate to the Nsearch ministry monthly at the $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100 level.  Thank you for your support!  Also please join JesusHealingNow for more information on healing!

Donate to our ministry one time or monthly in the amount you choose!  Thank you for your support!

© 2018   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service