Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

My husband has Alzheimer's Disease and has been going downhill fairly rapidly lately. I asked a Neurologist today about putting him on Razadyne because someone on like states that he has success with this. The neurologist states that the drugs which he us taking contain the same things as Razadyne.
I am skeptical. Is there anything for Alzheimer's other than Rivastigmine and Namenda. They just Don't seem to be working.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MCT oil which is coconut oil will help, also Lithium Oratate is supposed to be good, as well as detoxing and eating good organic food and drinking good clean water. Distilled is best. Add celtic sea salt for minerals, but you should get enough from the foods. MCT oil can be bought on Amazon now. Also use proper butter, not the spreadable kind of butter as the oils they add to this is what makes it useless. Alzheimers is partly a lack of good fats, so cream is also good. The brain is mainly made of fat, and alzheimers patients have a lack of it. Listen to Brian Peskin on YouTube and also Dr Darren Schmidt. Cook your foods in either coconut oil or butter or even lard. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJ3KVIuy4s - Watch both parts of this video.

RSS

Donate to the Nsearch ministry

Donate to the Nsearch ministry monthly at the $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100 level.  Thank you for your support!  Also please join JesusHealingNow for more information on healing!

Donate to our ministry one time or monthly in the amount you choose!  Thank you for your support!

Visit Our Sponsors!

Russian Device Cures Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device that cures all diseases and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

Donate to the Nsearch ministry monthly at the $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100 level.  Thank you for your support!  Also please join JesusHealingNow for more information on healing!

Donate to our ministry one time or monthly in the amount you choose!  Thank you for your support!

© 2017   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service