Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

Migraines headaches, millions of people suffer from them and in some cases is extreme head pain. Be sure to read to the end to learn about natural ways to eliminate your migraines and bring you back to health.

I know how it feels to have a migraine of the worst kind because I have experienced this type of migraine head pain. I am talking about the kind of migraine that wakes you up from sleep at 4 AM in the morning type of head pain. But first let me tell you when it all began. When I was a young teen at about the age of 14 is when I first began to experience migraine head aches. The head pain would always show up on my left temple and slowly move into my left eye to the point that I had to close my left eye because of the pain and light sensitivity.

Click here to read my blog post

Here is a list of things for you to ruled out if you are having migraines.
1- Coffee – Main stream coffee is loaded with chemicals
2- MSG – found in many foods
3- Artificial Sweeteners, Splenda, Aspartame, Sweet&Low, Aminosweet, Sucralose,
4- HFCS – High Fructose Corn Syroup
5- GMO – All foods made from GMO
6- Chlorine in the tap water
7- Hormonal medications, oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy
8- Foods. Aged cheeses, salty foods and processed foods may trigger migraines. Skipping meals or fasting also can trigger attacks.
9- Food additives. The sweetener aspartame and the preservative monosodium glutamate, found in many foods, may trigger migraines.
10- Drinks. Alcohol, especially wine, and highly caffeinated beverages may trigger migraines.
11- Stress. Stress at work or home can cause migraines.
12- Sensory stimuli. Bright lights and sun glare can induce migraines, as can loud sounds. Unusual smells — including perfume, paint thinner, secondhand smoke and others — can trigger migraines in some people.
13- Changes in wake-sleep pattern. Missing sleep or getting too much sleep may trigger migraines in some people, as can jet lag.
14- Physical factors. Intense physical exertion, including sexual activity, may provoke migraines.
15- Changes in the environment. A change of weather or barometric pressure can prompt a migraine.
16- Medications. Oral contraceptives and vasodilators, such as nitroglycerin, can aggravate migraines.
17- Avoid using Dawn dish washing liquid – use organic brand.

Be sure to read my blog post to learn about the natural herbs and foods that can help to eliminate migraines.

Be blessed in all that you do.

Robert

Tags: chronic, inflammation, migraines, pain

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for this information ill try it

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors!

It is the Ministry of NSearch that all inherit the Kingdom of God

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law....

Now the works of the flesh are evident, 

which are adultery fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,

idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies,

outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy,

murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like;

of which I (Paul the Apostle) tell you beforehand,

just as I also told you in time past, that those who 

practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering,

kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,

against such there is no law. Those who are Christ's

have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another,

envying one another.

Galatians 5:18-26

{Sorcery: "Pharmakia;" Primarily mentioned as one of the "works of the flesh." In "sorcery" the use of drugs. Blue Letter Bible. Galatians 5:20}

Nsearch Cool Gadgets

Russian Device Treats Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

© 2024   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service