Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

MitoCopper.com Nsearch: Coolest Stuff on the Planet

Natural Cures, Remedies and Treatments for all Diseases

This page will be where I list all information relating to natural cures for all diseases.

This first link is for my mini ebook, called "Suppressed Health Secrets" with some things that I've seen do incredible thing in my own life.  I give you all the sources for the products in the book.  The second link is a wonderful book that was given to us by Alan Holman called "How to Treat the Spectrum of Illness".  It covers many wonderful things you can do to cure most diseases including Cancer.  The stuff on Cancer is really incredible!

To help more people I'm asking that you all share this page on Facebook and Twitter if you have accounts on these services.  Below you will see the Facebook and Twitter logs under the Share options.  Once you share on Facebook, just one time, you can easily share any article or video by just pushing the Facebook share icon on each page.  It's a great way to share useful information and get more people to visit our site.

The books listed below are in PDF format.  Most computers can already read PDF files but if you cant, then you might need to go to Adobe.com and download their FREE Adobe Reader.  Send me a message on Project Nsearch if you have any trouble and I will send you the link to the reader but you should be able to find it by going to Google and searching for "free adobe reader".

"Suppressed Health Secrets" by Glenn Canady

Download "Suppressed Health Secrets" as PDF

"How to Treat the Spectrum of Illness" by Alan Holman

Download "How to Treat the Spectrum of Illness" as PDF

Additional Important Health Information!

Please watch this important video below from Mike Anderson who has the proof to what he is saying.  If you know anybody suffering from health problems of any type, tell them that IF they want to have a chance to be cured, they MUST change their eating habits as he states in this video.  If you're not willing to do this, then you cannot expect to get better.  You can heal yourself if you change your diet!

Alternative Cancer Treatment Centers

I've heard recently about this center that is doing some amazing things for cancer using natural cures and nutrition.  I suggest anybody that has been told they have cancer check it out.

http://knowyouroptionscenters.com/

Bryomixol Natural Immunotherapy for Cancer

http://www.bryomed.com/eng/index.html

Tags: aids, cancer, cures, disease, diseases, herpes, natural, remedies, treatments

Views: 16026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The MOST IMPORTANT to remember is that we have Bio-Diversity within the human race and what is good for one person may be poison for another so always check things out closely for YOURSELF! This is why I'm working to become an Health Coach.  Will be learning about homeopathics AND pharmas and the problems with some mixtures etc.  One MUST have a computer nowadays just to check out the myriad of names for ingredients, and the fact that most vegetables have added salt and often added sugar as well.  I just learned today that Milk has sugar in it.  OMG!  Is nothing sacred and why is the milk so sour that they need to add sugar.  And then they wonder WHY America is OBESE!!  Duh?

not sure i'm doing this correctly, but as to natural medicines, I would like to contribute a couple.
1. warts: soak a cotton ball in Apple Cider vinegar and place on wart, tape down with band aid or paper tape. repeat this process until the wart dissolves and scrapes off easily. for me, it took 3 day to rid my leg of a 15 year old wart that was stubborn to all other treatments, it has not come back.
2. Heartburn: one teaspoon Apple Cider vinegar, one tablespoon of honey, 2 to 4 oz of water, mix well or follow honey/acv with water. 10 minutes after I did so, miserable heartburn gone.
3. serious diaper rash: mix baking soda and water to create a paste, apply to diaper rash area until it clears up. the baby will be relieved immediately.
4. Bee stings: wet tobacco and place on wound, tape down and apply ice, the next day you will see a small hole, no swelling, no itching...if allergic, also add benedryl [orally]and see a doctor. the combination of these two things has in my personal experience eliminated the need for an injection, but will at least keep on from shock until ER visit.
5.bacterial infection: colloidal silver [one tsp orally and apply to wound as well]
re: #5, 1-2 tsp daily, and may continue after healing to prevent further infection

Hi Glenn, who were the doctors in your 'sweet poison' article?  I've worked with Betty Martini on this spreading the story.

The following pages are also significant places where you can find more information: 

Aspartame Support Group, http://presidiotex.com/aspartame
http://www.dorway.com/nuindex1.html Main menu to a large resourse directory.
Aspartame Support Group, http://presidiotex.com/aspartame
< href="http://health-enz.com/dyn/index.php?cat=86">http://health-enz.com/dyn/index.php?cat=86

Regards

Bear said:

Another,

SWEET POISON! 
MUST READ!

In October of 2001, my Friend's sister started getting very sick. She had stomach
spasms and she was having a hard time getting around.  Walking was a major
chore.
  It
took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain. 

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various
prescription medications.  The doctors could not determine what was wrong with
her.
  She
was in so much pain, and so sick she just knew she was
dying.

She put her house, bank accounts, life insurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's
name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of. 

She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for
March 22nd. 

On March 19 her brother called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she
said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believed she had
MS.
 He
recalled an article a friend of his e-mailed to him and he asked his sister if
she drank diet soda?

She told him that she did...As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one
open that moment. 

He told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!
  He
then  e-mailed her the article his friend had sent.

His sister called within 32 hours after their phone conversation and told him she
had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! 

The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but, she sure felt a lot
better.

She told him she was going to her doctor with this article and would call him when
she got home. 

Well, she called and said her doctor was amazed!
  He
is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial
sweeteners of any kind.

In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and
literally dying a slow and miserable death. 

When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the
Aspartame poisoning!
   She
is well on her way to a complete recovery. And she is
walking!

No wheelchair!
   This
article saved her life.

If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label;
   DO
NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!   He has spent several days lecturing at the WORLD
ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on 'ASPARTAME,' marketed as 
'Nutra
Sweet,'

'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.' 

In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in
2001 there was an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus.  It was
difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be
rampant.
  He
stood up and said that he was there to lecture on exactly that
subject.

To explain why Aspartame is so dangerous:

When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in
ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes
metabolic acidosis.. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire
ants.

The methanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis and
systemic lupus.

Many people were being diagnosed in error. 
Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is! 

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with 
Diet
Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. 

The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the
culprit.
  He
or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may
become a life-threatening condition.

We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet
sodas.. 
In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've
seen many cases where vision loss  returned and hearing loss improved
markedly. 

This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.

During a lecture, he said,  'If
you are using ASPARTAME (
Nutra
Sweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc
)
and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in
your legs,Cramps, Vertigo,

Dizziness,
 Headaches, Tinnitus, Joint pain, 
Unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you
probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!'

People were jumping up during the lecture saying, 'I
have some of these symptoms.
  Is
it reversible?' 

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food
labels!
  Many
products are fortified with it!

This is a serious problem.

Dr. Espart (one of the speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic
for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice; a nurse stated that six of her
friends, who were heavy 
Diet
Coke
addicts,
had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence! 

Diet soda is 
NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME
containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more
likely to make you GAIN weight!

These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly
in the hips and thighs.  Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin and is used primarily
to preserve 'tissue specimens.'

Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN
our body! 

Dr. H. J. Roberts stated in his lectures that once free of
the
 'diet
products
'
and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19
pounds over a trial period. 

Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.

They found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with
retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.
  The
Aspartame drives the blood sugar out of control.

Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and
phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary
for a good balance. 

Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE.

Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrier and it then
deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain
damage,
  Seizures,  Depression, Manic
depression, Panic attacks,

Uncontrollable anger and rage. 

Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.  Documentation
and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and
ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have
been removed from their diet.

So called 'behavior modification prescription drugs' (Ritalin and others) are no
longer needed..
   Truth
be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! 

Most of these children were being 'poisoned' on a daily basis with the very foods
that were 'better for them than sugar.' 

It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of 
Diet
Coke and Diet Pepsi 
consumed
by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the
well-known Gulf War Syndrome. 

Dr. Roberts warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time
of conception and during early pregnancy.

Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given
artificial sweeteners. 

There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal
seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of
neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison.' 

Herein lies the problem:

There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included in 100 different
products and strong objection was made concerning its use. Since this initial
hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, and still nothing has been
done.
   The
drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets. 

Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED!
   There
are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadly chemical and
there will be thousands more introduced.  Everybody wants a 'piece of the
Aspartame pie.'

I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator of Aspartame, knows how deadly it is. 

And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the American Diabetes Association, the
American Dietetic Association and the Conference of the American College of
Physicians? 

This has been recently exposed in the New York Times.

These [organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link to MONSANTO
because they take money from the food industry and are required to endorse their
products. 

Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote and presented a bill that would require label warnings on
products containing Aspartame, especially regarding pregnant women, children and
infants. 

The bill would also institute independent studies on the known dangers and the
problems existing in the general population regarding seizures, changes in brain
chemistry, neurological changes and behavioral symptoms. 

The bill was killed. 

It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsible for this,
letting loose the hounds of disease and death on an unsuspecting and uninformed
public. Well, you're informed now!

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Please print this out and/or e-mail

To your family And friends.. 

They have a right to know too!

Arthritis
I have had a lot of pain from my knee after an injury last year, it felt like something was loose at the back of the knee. After xray they said it was ok and that I had a little arthritis in the front of my knee but on the opposite side of the pain. I have started taking rosehip extract caps and I bought a wobble board, only 2 weeks on and I notice my limp has gone and the pain fading away.

My quack suggested physio but after having had it once before and found I couldn't walk for a good day afterwards I thought I'd try something else.

I have just bought some honey to go with the cinamon powder  I have, I think we are going to be looking at a miricale cure soon.

By the way, LOVE the website.

DEAR GROUP

I cannot view the videos ...they keep disappearing when my arrow or the hand goes near them , could it be that my ADOBE FLASH IS TOO UP TO DATE, meaning that this site does not support the very latest adobe flash?

1 glass of water, 8-12 fluid ounces; dilute 3 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, into the water. Drink once every 7 days for complete, physical body maintenance.

Call me a liar, or call me crazy. But I seem to remember an old wives tale about drinking this to keep ones tummy regular...

In His Service,

Andrew M. Rankin
SS#125-70-9278
Natural Born, Sovereign Of The united states Of America

Another email I just received, take it for what it's worth,

Lemons and Cancer
Useful info that may help someone ....

LISTEN UP FOLKS:
This is something that we should all take seriously – just had a recent test myself that sent shivers up my spine – or near by – Even doctors are now saying that there is value in trying “LEMON”

So, a tablespoon of "real lemon" (the concentrate in a bottle) in a glass of water every morning. What can it hurt?
Subject: A must-read-
The surprising benefits of lemon!

I remain perplexed!
================================
Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Charles Street Baltimore , MD 1201.
This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!

Read carefully & you be the judge.
Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.
Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits.. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes.. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that:
It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street, Baltimore, MD1201

Found this on the net....interesting

Rhubarb crumble – the new cancer-busting superfood

Rhubarb crumble can help fight cancer, claim scientists.

7:30AM GMT 12 Feb 2010

Comment

Researchers have found that the traditional favourite, like many red vegetables, contains cancer killing chemicals.

And baking the plant for 20 minutes – like in a crumble or pie – dramatically increases their concentration.

Now it is hoped that extracting the substances from the plant could come up with new drug treatments for cancers such as leukaemia.

The findings showed the chemicals, called polyphenols, could kill or prevent the growth of cancer cells and could be used to develop new, less toxic, treatments for the disease.

It could even be used in cases where cancers had proved resistant to other treatments.

The study, by Sheffield Hallam University, is the first time the benefits of British garden rhubarb, specifically a variety grown in south Yorkshire, have been studied.

Previous research focused on Oriental medicinal rhubarb, which has been recognised for its health benefits and used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years.

Academics now hope to discover the best combination of rhubarb's polyphenols and chemotherapy agents needed to kill leukaemia cells.

Dr Nikki Jordan-Mahy, of Sheffield Hallam University's biomedical research centre, said: "Our research has shown that British rhubarb is a potential source of chemicals that may be used to develop new anti-cancerous drugs.

"Rhubarb has been shown to have some very interesting polyphenols that have anti-cancerous properties. Eating a nice crumble will be good for you.

"But if we can extract the polyphenols they may be useful in helping to fight cancer along with chemotherapy.

"Current treatments are not effective in all cancers and resistance is a common problem as is toxicity.

"Cancer affects one in three individuals in the UK so it's very important to discover novel, less toxic, treatments, which can overcome resistance."

The research, jointly carried out by the Scottish Crop Research Institute, is published in the journal Food Chemistry.

Here's the Link:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7214248/Rhubarb-crumbl...

Keep Well everyone..............Bear

MSG is an excito toxin that dismantles your DNA and a lot more sickness  to the Hum/ body.

were the site so i can buy silver

How can I obtain the book which in the video it says is free, I really want a copy, and I'm prepared to pay if necessery.

RSS

Donate to the Nsearch ministry

Donate to the Nsearch ministry monthly at the $3, $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100 level.  All your donations are used to record the anointed Word of God and spread it worldwide!  Thank you for your support!  

Donate to our ministry one time or monthly in the amount you choose! All donations used for recording the anointed word of God!  Thank you for your support!

Visit Our Sponsors!

It is the Ministry of NSearch that all inherit the Kingdom of God

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law....

Now the works of the flesh are evident, 

which are adultery fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,

idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies,

outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy,

murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like;

of which I (Paul the Apostle) tell you beforehand,

just as I also told you in time past, that those who 

practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering,

kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,

against such there is no law. Those who are Christ's

have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another,

envying one another.

Galatians 5:18-26

{Sorcery: "Pharmakia;" Primarily mentioned as one of the "works of the flesh." In "sorcery" the use of drugs. Blue Letter Bible. Galatians 5:20}

Nsearch Cool Gadgets

Russian Device Cures Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device that cures all diseases and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

Donate to the Nsearch ministry monthly at the $5, $10, $25, $50 or $100 level.  Thank you for your support!  Also please join JesusHealingNow for more information on healing!

Donate to our ministry one time or monthly in the amount you choose!  Thank you for your support!

© 2018   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service