Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

Be sure to Experience God's Open Door!  These anointed readings give Healing, Forgiveness, Salvation, Miracles, Signs and Wonders and individual gifting through the work of the Holy Spirit!

Please share our God's Word Speaks videos on all social networks and with friends.   You are free to copy them to your own Channels as long as you make no changes to them.

God's Message for Everybody!

I want everybody to know God is absolutely real and he talks to all of us all the time!   God told me to pray more and read the Bible daily so I can hear him. I know he guides me all the time!

God's Message

God told me Donald Trump is the only man who can clean up the corruption in Washington.  This is why the evil ones are so mad right now at Trump!  God told me many things about Trump which I put into this video and article.  

God Says Donald Trump is America's Last Hope!

God said the evil ones are trying to steal the election and have already done much in this regard.  God says only Prayers from his people will allow Donald Trump to be President!   I urge all of you to set a reminder in your phones to pray for Donald Trump at least once per day!  Pray for Donald Trump overtime you hear his name!

Pray for Donald Trump to be President

Pray for God to send Angels to bind up the principalities, the powers, the wicked men, the wicked spirits and all spirits of darkness going against Donald Trump so their evil plans do not work and Donald Trump becomes President.  God told me he put Donald Trump into this position for THIS time!   He is the only one that can clean up the corruption and why the evil ones are in panic mode!  God told me Donald is America's Last Hope!  Without Donald Trump, America will never be able to recover because the evil will still control everything. 

How God Says You Can Be Protected For What Is Coming!

I was also given permission to share with you (3) things God said to invest in if you have the ability to do so at this time.  This will help you and your family survive what is to come.  This will come much faster if Donald Trump is not elected.  You need to be prepared now though regardless of what happens in the election.  We know how the Bible ends!  Bad times are going to come, it's just a matter of WHEN!

Here's what God Says to Invest In Now!

1) Silver

2) Gold

3) Land that can be farmed.

God told me one of the most important things to buy was land.  You want to accumulate some land you could farm and even potentially subdivide and put houses on it so you could rent them the future for income.   He said to only get land where it was zoned for farming and agricultural use so it would be possible to grow food for yourself and others.  God said having this type of land would be the best investment you could make and would allow people to survive during the bad times to come.  He said these times would come sooner than most people realize.  

Views: 3400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't read all you wrote, but tell you after the first sentence that you are wrong,  God appoints Kings/presidents, it say so throughout the bible.  pretty basic

Thank you & may God's greatest mindset be within us all & eternal vigilance be our greatest desire.

My beloveds, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to show unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Thessalonians-1 5:4-5 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Heaven can only be created by heavenly thoughts: Stop looking for Heaven/Goodness outside yourself. You must be what you want others to be. If you want honesty you must be honest. If you are not seeing goodness in the world, it is because you are not seeing it in yourself, for if you are good then you will see good, each of us can either shed light/goodness or hate/darkness. So if you are sharing light then you will see the light because you are allowing it to manifest through you. Each of us are a gate keeper, it is only through us that a negative or positive thought can manifest into this realm. Make sure the thoughts that you allow to come out of your mouth and act upon are thoughts you want to see manifested on earth. THIS IS IT>>> GET OFF THE FENCE MY PEOPLE If you dont believe something is right or is healthy, like stealing, killing or adultery. You simply boycott it by refusing to partake in those acts yourself, you dont have to protest, yell, screem, call people names, or even tell them that they are going to hell. each of our thoughts and actions will manifest heaven or hell in our own lives. Did not the yeshua tell you to make sure your character /soul was pure before concerning yourself with anothers character or soul. Worry about the rafter in your own eye, before concerning yourself with the splinter in your brothers eye.It is not what is done to you that defiles your soul/ character, it is what you do to others. If you work on manifesting only the thoughts and actions you want to see in others. others will see by example and either choose to follow or not. let each become as to the thoughts of their choosing. The FATHER has already let it be known what he finds pleasing and what he finds to be an abomination. At the end of this conflict there will be 2 dimensions, matter and anti-matter. Heaven or hell. you will choose by the thoughts and actions you manifest in this world which dimension you will be in.. you must decide on which thoughts you will follow !!! GODS thoughts or SATANS thoughts. The FATHER tells you that there are conditions and that the things that you say and do (do matter.. ) SATAN on the other hand tells you that nothing you do, matters and you should be able to do anything you want. GODS love is conditional and SATANS is unconditional . If you dont believe in conditions and accountability then you are free to kill, torture, steal and rape because it just doesnt matter what you think or do. hence if things MATTER you have MATTER if they DONT MATTER then you have ANTI_MATTER. May each of you become the thoughts you choose to manifest. GOD has shared with you what behaviors he loves and what behaviors he finds to be an abomination in his house/creation. If you want to be apart of his household I would strongly suggest that you obey/follow his way of thinking. Or you will be on the outside looking in.My beloveds, we are here to bring as many back to the FATHER as possible. There is a great deal of confusion and anger about being right! who's right? who's wrong? Each of us must be an example of what we what others to be. That means the more hatred is shown to you, the more loving you have to be in order to wake up that other soul. If you mirror back the anger or hatred then you are being a part of the anger. You are adding to the anger. Remember if you truly know the FATHER is in control of all things, then you know and trust that the FATHER will judge all things in the end. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT...... {Please from the bottom of my heart.... We are to make sure that all the things we see in others that we don't like, doesn't live through us. you will build your house/soul either with compassion or hate, but not both. hate and compassion cannot occupy the same space, as negative matter cannot occupy the same space as positive matter. You can never make another person be good, although

you stand a far greater chance by being an example of goodness, then mirroring back the bad behavoir of another . I cannot find a easier way of saying this... If you want goodness in the world , then be good, dont come up with excuses as to why someone made you angry or made you verbally attack them with hurtful words. The moment you start doing that, the Evil has won. The only way they can win is to get you to hate. If you dont like something, do not become it, and if you must, remove yourself from that which is negitive. Trust that everyone who comes into your life has a reason and fear nothing not even death, for to be absent from the flesh is to be present with GOD. Be not offended my beloveds, for the FATHER sees all and will remove all that offends him. MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE IS IN ORDER, at the end of the day, are you proud of how you have treated everyone who came into your path, were the words you used encouragng, helpful, did you help to bring someone closer to GOD. Did you take people who were angry or verbally abusive to you and make them more peaceful and more thoughtful, or did you get them to become more argumentative, verbally abusive. We must all take the high roads even when surrounded with so many low roads. I Love You all, please choose the thoughts that you follow wisely.That which appears to be of nature at present our those trying to set up events as to enslave my people.It is being allowed, so all the weeds will come out in the open. like wise the flowers will begin to bloom and show forth there truth/beauty. Don't be deceived.

When the two candle sticks stand before the whole world and they are killed, THE STRAW THAT BREAKS THE CAMELS BACK will have been broken , and there will be no delay. For I tell you the truth the earth will shake and all those that stand behind Satan's thoughts shall be cast off the earth into the outer darkness. My beloveds, The FATHER shall hide his face from all that do not follow his thoughts. They will think He is not watching. He shall see what there end will be. For they have become a very froward generation, with Children bearing no faith or Integrity. He shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil. If Thy whole body is full of light, having no darkness, then your character / soul she'll be full of light, having no darkness, It is then that your soul shall be full of light, and you will only reveal light. Remember every thought contains within it light or darkness, so make sure you fill your mind with only the brightest of thoughts. Woe to all of you that have hidden the doing of disgusting things within my creation to enslave my people. The trap has been set and the darkness has been caught up in the net. Remember in the game of cards there are 54 cards, there is a card known as the imperial bower or the joker, it trumps all the other cards. Read second Thessalonians, the whole chapter. The draining of the swamp is coming! Come my people, enter into my chamber and shut the doors about thee, come hide thy self as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be past. Make sure you have a chair to sit on when the music stops. Remember the chair represents the necessities of life. Be prepared for the storm, Don't get caught off guard. I love you all, and remember the father has everything in his control. Mikael

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors!

It is the Ministry of NSearch that all inherit the Kingdom of God

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law....

Now the works of the flesh are evident, 

which are adultery fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,

idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies,

outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy,

murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like;

of which I (Paul the Apostle) tell you beforehand,

just as I also told you in time past, that those who 

practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering,

kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,

against such there is no law. Those who are Christ's

have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another,

envying one another.

Galatians 5:18-26

{Sorcery: "Pharmakia;" Primarily mentioned as one of the "works of the flesh." In "sorcery" the use of drugs. Blue Letter Bible. Galatians 5:20}

Nsearch Cool Gadgets

Russian Device Treats Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

© 2024   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service