Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

MyPayingAds

Please SHARE these books all over facebook, myspace, twitter and every place you know of!  We can literally change the planet with your help!  You can download my book, "Suppressed Health Secrets" and my new booklet "Project Wake Up the Planet in 2010" through the attachments below.  Both are in PDF format so they can be easily read and printed out. "Project Wake Up the Planet in 2010" details the best way you can be part of the new truth revolution and be a part of history in 2010 - the year we change everything!

Just look down the page just a little bit past this paragraph and you will see some file attachments that are PDFs.  They are in BLUE and underlined!  One of them is the health secrets book and the other is the book on how to get more friends on facebook.  If you have any trouble, please ask somebody you know that knows computers and they will be able to help you.  If you still have trouble, then try to email Pamela Suggs on the site as she can usually get back to you faster than I can.  Please share this book and website with EVERYBODY you know so we can cure more people.  I also posted the short video I made about the book below also.

Most computers have been set up to already be able to view PDF documents but if yours has not, then you can download the free PDF reader from Adobe here:

Views: 2211

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can download my book, "Suppressed Health Secrets" in PDF format by clicking on the "health-secrets.pdf" link below and saving it to your computer. If you can't read PDF files already you can go get the free adobe acrobat reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Attachments:
I believe you are a scam . I can't download anything from this site .
Thanks Glenn

Glenn Canady said:
You can download my book, "Suppressed Health Secrets" in PDF format by clicking on the "health-secrets.pdf" link below and saving it to your computer. If you can't read PDF files already you can go get the free adobe acrobat reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Hey Glenn, I love what you are doing here. I came from a post Michael Buley had on his wall at Facebook and I'll be sending you an invitation shortly and reposting to my wall. I'm retired so I can make time for supporting your forums and site in general. I already have adobe reader but can't seem to find the link for the book PDF. Where is that link? When I click the link on the blog post it brings me here.

Daniel Ward said:
Thanks Glenn

Glenn Canady said:
Found it! 8)

Ed Howes said:
Hey Glenn, I love what you are doing here. I came from a post Michael Buley had on his wall at Facebook and I'll be sending you an invitation shortly and reposting to my wall. I'm retired so I can make time for supporting your forums and site in general. I already have adobe reader but can't seem to find the link for the book PDF. Where is that link? When I click the link on the blog post it brings me here.

Daniel Ward said:
Thanks Glenn

Glenn Canady said:
Sorry, maybe i'm blind but i can't find the link for the ebook? Little help :))
Directly below very first reply (by Glenn) 8)

Aldona said:
Yeah, I don't see a link either for the pdf files. Why doesn't anyone else mention, that there's no link to the files... weird.
Glenn Canady said:

I wrote this book to help as many people as possible because I know that everything I talk about in this book, works! I've personally had success with many of the things in this book and I've done the research on the others. I encourage people to give this ebook to everybody they know so this very important knowledge can be spread around the world. I don't sell any product in this book but if you appreciate the knowledge I am giving you, please consider the following things you can do to help me spread this knowledge around the world. If everybody that reads this book just does one thing on this list, this ebook will go viral and spread to every corner of the globe. This ebook may be given our freely by any person or website as long as it is not modified in any way. If you have a website, consider giving it away as an incentive to get people on your own mailing list.

Here's some things you can do to help spread this message virally so we can cure many more people of their diseases that their doctors told them can't be cured!

Simply join Project Nsearch at www.project.nsearch.com and join our reporters writing about anything they want. Anything you post to the site, helps us grow and expose more people to the real truth about what is going on in the world and it costs you nothing! We'd love to hear about your own healing experiences in the Health category of our Forum.

Give this book to everybody you know. If you have a website or page on facebook, post it there or tell people to come to our website to get it. You can give it away any way you see fit.

Consider donating any amount of money to our cause by using the Donate link in the right margin of every page at www.project.nsearch.com

Buy something from our retail automotive accessory website at www.5starshine.com

Once you join Project Nsearch, use the Invite link at the top of the page to invite everybody you know to join us!

Support us by visiting any of the sponsors in the right margin of Project Nsearch. Our sponsors pay us or give us traffic when their ads are clicked so if you see anything interesting you would like more information on, please click it and you'll be helping our company.
Thanks for sharing Glenn I'll read it later.

Namaste

Paul
thank you Glenn!
Hate to be daft Glenn mate, but I can't find your e-book-doh!Please advise, and any help would be greatly appreciated.I've posted your msg to my Brother with the link on my Facebook page, so expect some more members very shortly.Peace(and fresh veg).

Glenn Canady said:
Glenn Canady said:

I wrote this book to help as many people as possible because I know that everything I talk about in this book, works! I've personally had success with many of the things in this book and I've done the research on the others. I encourage people to give this ebook to everybody they know so this very important knowledge can be spread around the world. I don't sell any product in this book but if you appreciate the knowledge I am giving you, please consider the following things you can do to help me spread this knowledge around the world. If everybody that reads this book just does one thing on this list, this ebook will go viral and spread to every corner of the globe. This ebook may be given our freely by any person or website as long as it is not modified in any way. If you have a website, consider giving it away as an incentive to get people on your own mailing list.

Here's some things you can do to help spread this message virally so we can cure many more people of their diseases that their doctors told them can't be cured!

Simply join Project Nsearch at www.project.nsearch.com and join our reporters writing about anything they want. Anything you post to the site, helps us grow and expose more people to the real truth about what is going on in the world and it costs you nothing! We'd love to hear about your own healing experiences in the Health category of our Forum.

Give this book to everybody you know. If you have a website or page on facebook, post it there or tell people to come to our website to get it. You can give it away any way you see fit.

Consider donating any amount of money to our cause by using the Donate link in the right margin of every page at www.project.nsearch.com

Buy something from our retail automotive accessory website at www.5starshine.com

Once you join Project Nsearch, use the Invite link at the top of the page to invite everybody you know to join us!

Support us by visiting any of the sponsors in the right margin of Project Nsearch. Our sponsors pay us or give us traffic when their ads are clicked so if you see anything interesting you would like more information on, please click it and you'll be helping our company.
Thanks Glenn reading your book!!!
GOD BLESS!

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors!

Business.Nsearch.com

My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P!

Visit Our Sponsors!

Click the PLAY button

God's word speaks to give forgiveness, salvation, miracles, healing, signs and wonders, and the distribution of individual giftings through the work of the Holy Spirit.

"Not by might nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of Hosts."  Zechariah 4:6

Listen to internet radio with Nsearch Radio on Blog Talk Radio

By supporting our efforts to spread the word of God you can make non-deductible contributions by clicking on the donation buttons below. 

Cesium Eliminator (728 x 90)

© 2016   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service