Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

In his lifetime, Dr. Leonard Coldwell has seen over 35,000 patients and
has had over 2.2 million seminar attendees that wrote to him, sending in
their comments and life stories. He has had over 7 million readers of
his newsletters and reports. Dr. Coldwell is the doctor that has, in the
opinion of leading experts, the highest cancer cure rate in the world.
In fact, Dr. Coldwell says, "I am convinced I could cure at least 90% of
all cancer patients if I had the legal platform to work with these
people the 'Dr Coldwell Way.' " As long as the patient is willing and
still able to do whatever it takes and has no surgery, chemotherapy or
radiation, there is no reason Cancer cannot be cured in most people.

Tags: cancer

Views: 1749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Part 1)

' />

(Part 2)

' />

(Part 3)

' />

(Part 4)

' />

(Part 5)

' />

(Part 6)

' />

Dear Glenn,  I did not find any reference to "hemp oil" as promoted by Rick Simpson of Phoenix Tears  http://phoenixtears.ca/   Several youtube videos on Rick Simpson, and DIY hemp oil, one in particular uses a 151 everclear vodka instead of solvents, which I prefer as a more natural alternative for extracting the THC.

There are so many cures for Cancer that Doctors wont tell people about, I hear Baking soda and lemon is way stronger than Chemotherapy, And black seed oil is suppost to cure any illness, Collidal silver is cure for Ebola and you can make Collidal silver at home easily, I think everybody should be told how people are geting Cancer its because all the bad stuff there putting in the food

Peach & Apricot seeds. Pure safe syonide i heard. But I can assure you, I do believe this is important for one who has to choose. I would choose this articles way.
I hope we are going to talk about food grade hydrogen peroxide. It is nature's Miracle Cure. It will put big pharmaceutical out of business. I really hope that's what we all want here.

As many natural cures there are for cancer, it still  surprises me that so many people seem to be completely oblivious to  most, if not all, of them.  Everything from colloidal silver, apricot seeds, a sugar free diet,  etc.  Big pharma just came out with their newest "cure" which will cost half a million dollars if you can afford it  and is estimated to be effective in over 2% of those who are dumb enough to try it. Yet this is what  the mainstream media presents us with?   On the exact same day as this came out, another less well known group working to not just cure cancer, but to do it as affordably as possible in third world countries has a vaccine that is injected into tumors which effectively dissolves cancer and tumors within a week.  How effective is it?  97%. How much does the vaccine cost?  $5.00  Was it reported in the mainstream media?  Nope.

Otto Warburg not only discovered the link between cancer and sugar, but between heart disease and diabetes as well back in the early 1930's , which is when he won the Noble Peace prize in medicine.  That list has only gotten longer over the years, and yet consumption of sugar has grown exponentially over the same amount of time.  Why?   Because those who grow the sugar also own the cancer therapies.  

People want a good natural cure for cancer, but seldom want to look at the underlying causes for their unhealthy lives.  The US has the most expensive sick care system in the world, and we are the most unhealthy people on this planet.  

"another less well known group working to not just cure cancer, but to do it as affordably as possible in third world countries has a vaccine that is injected into tumors which effectively dissolves cancer and tumors within a week. How effective is it? 97%. How much does the vaccine cost? $5.00 Was it reported in the mainstream media? Nope."

Hi, what's your source? Who is this group? Where are they? How can they be contacted or verified?
I think if this were true, and I claimed to have knowledge, I would not make the claim you did and keep the source information secret and to myself. It does no good to say something exists but give no credible information that can substantiate such a claim and provide someone, perhaps in need that only has $5, a means of obtaining such help.

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors!

It is the Ministry of NSearch that all inherit the Kingdom of God

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law....

Now the works of the flesh are evident, 

which are adultery fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,

idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies,

outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy,

murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like;

of which I (Paul the Apostle) tell you beforehand,

just as I also told you in time past, that those who 

practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering,

kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,

against such there is no law. Those who are Christ's

have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another,

envying one another.

Galatians 5:18-26

{Sorcery: "Pharmakia;" Primarily mentioned as one of the "works of the flesh." In "sorcery" the use of drugs. Blue Letter Bible. Galatians 5:20}

Nsearch Cool Gadgets

Russian Device Treats Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

© 2024   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service