Project Nsearch

God, Hope & Helping Others

I am living a witness that sometimes you have to run not knowing when or why. For real this happened to me and I praise God for having given me an opportunity to experience this moment.

One time a friend and I were walking home after playing basketball. We where walking talking as we walked on the left side of the street on the side walk. In one split second I grabbed him and rushed to cross the street to the right side of the side walk. Then as soon as we landed on the right side of the side walk a pickup truck doing about 60 miles an hr came dashing trough the left side of the side walk running over everything in its path. We both froze and were in shock seeing the pick up truck pass by us. If I did not run that early evening we both would have been ran over.

Then after it was all done my friend wanted to know how I knew that the truck was coming. I told him that I did not know how I knew. My instinct just took over me and with out thinking I just grabbed him and ran to the other side of the street Not knowing why. For real this really happened.

Be ready to listen to the voice of GOD at all times. You life depends on it.

Be blessed in all that you do.

Robert

Tags: Voice, angel, god, holy, of, spirit

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.
Amen!

A year ago I was driving on a highway in Slovenia - their highways have only 2 lines in each direction and one stopping line, when you enter in the tunnel it narrows to only 2 lines - and I was overpassing a line of trucks (trucks who have a "tractor"-part for a driver and engine - and a trailer). Trucks drive 90 km/h and I was overpassing with about 130 km/h. 

We were approaching one of the tunnels (in the Alps there are a lot of tunnels) when one of a sudden in my mind, as if in front of my eyes, appeared images of old newspapers with the headlines about the accident in the tunnel.

It happened 6 or 7, maybe 10 years ago, in Croatia: one tired truck driver fell asleep while driving in the tunnel, and he hit a car, killing the whole family in it. 

I was surprised that I got so vivid pictures of this old headlines, I even felt the smell of the newspapers, I remembered my thoughts and comments on that event. I read it once and never again, and a billion news in between, much more memorable than that one. And I drove through a thousands of tunnels after that, never thinking about it.

Immediately I slowed down, I even breaked to stay behind this truck, and yes: when he entered in the narrow tunnel he drove on my side of the road. He would have crushed and squashed me in the rock wall if I would be on the spot where I was supposed to be.

I hooted and it was obvious that the truck driver dozed and I woke him, I can tell by the way he turned back in his line. 

At the earliest opportunity I've stopped to thank God and my Guardian Angel for my salvation.

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors!

It is the Ministry of NSearch that all inherit the Kingdom of God

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law....

Now the works of the flesh are evident, 

which are adultery fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,

idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies,

outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy,

murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like;

of which I (Paul the Apostle) tell you beforehand,

just as I also told you in time past, that those who 

practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering,

kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,

against such there is no law. Those who are Christ's

have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another,

envying one another.

Galatians 5:18-26

{Sorcery: "Pharmakia;" Primarily mentioned as one of the "works of the flesh." In "sorcery" the use of drugs. Blue Letter Bible. Galatians 5:20}

Nsearch Cool Gadgets

Russian Device Treats Diseases!

Get all the details on the Russian device and much more in my FREE ebook when you Sign Up for Project Nsearch and go to the Bonuses page when logged in!  Email glenn@nsearch.com if you have problems.

© 2024   Created by Glenn Canady.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service