God, Hope & Helping Others
Learn what the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are at http://www.slideshare.net/neorociust/alzheimer-s-disease Do not
believe the claims that there is no help available. The five doctors below recommend coconut oil & other nutrients for healing.
1) Dr Bruce Fife, N.D. - He is a Naturopathic Doctor and a Certified Nutritionist at the Coconut Research Center
Dr Fife’s website: http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/ and 7 min talk at www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAi2SD6wO9Q
The Power Hour Short Wave Radio Program interviewed Dr Fife beginning at 8 minutes into the hour in the following link.
http://archives2012.gcnlive.com/Archives2012/jul12/PowerHour/072412... Dr Fife has written 34 books including
The Coconut Oil Miracle and Stop Alzheimer’s Now: How to Prevent & Reverse Dementia, Parkinson’s, ALS & MS.
2) Dr Mary Newport, MD - She wrote a book called Alzheimer’s Disease: What If There Were a Cure? Her husband, Steve,
had severe Alzheimer’s. After drugs failed to help him, he reversed the disease after eating a lot of coconut oil on a daily basis.
Dr Newport’s website: www.coconutketones.com and coconut oil research at www.coconutketones.com/scireferences.html
Dr Newport & Steve Newport are interviewed after his recovery from Alzheimer’s www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIfY-lHDLRk
http://www.healthy-oil-planet.com/cure-for-alzheimers.html & www.coconutoil.com/AlzheimersDiseaseDrMaryNewport.pdf
3) Dr Mark Hyman MD - This neurologist uses several things to reverse Dementia including Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and
Omega 3 oils. Search for this website: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/9-steps-to-reverse-deme...
4) Dr Russell Blaylock, MD, Neurosurgeon - He writes two newsletters: The Blaylock Wellness Report & The Mind Report
Dr Blaylock’s website: http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/2b.cfm He recommends increasing glutathione with N-acetyl-L cysteine,
coconut oil, alpha lipoic acid, Vitamin C and Malate (two 500 mg caps three times a day for 30 days, then two thereafter as a
preventative). Melatonin provides major protection. Aspartame and MSG lower brain glutathione. Avoid flouride. Chelate the
heavy metals out. Chorella helps remove mercury and lead. Supplements containing flavonoids, such as quercetin and hesperidin,
prevent aluminum absorption. There are oral chelators such as DMSA, chelators in an IV and rectal suppositories for night time.
One gram of turmeric daily in caps is a good brain anti-inflammatory. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
5) Dr Richard Veech, MD - His research at the National Institute of Health proved that the combination of coconut oil and
MCTs (medium chain triglyercides) is a more effective treatment than coconut oil alone. He developed the ketone ester which is
being tested in clinical trials. www.zoominfo.com/p/Richard-Veech/93125010 MCT oil is available at some health stores.
6) Steven Fowkes - He is the Executive Director of the Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute. He prepared this presentation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FmK4582mA This is a nine part YouTube presentation (10 min each) which provides a
detailed description of what causes Alzheimer’s and some effective solutions especially in the early stages. Glutathione binds with
heavy metals such as mercury, lead and aluminum and other toxins so they will not damage the brain. When there are too many
toxins, the body forms amyloids that deposit plaque in the brain. This causes Alzheimer’s or other neurologic diseases. Additional
energy is needed to make more glutathione to bind up more toxins. Mercury is in dental fillings, air pollution, hair products, skin
products, medicines, vaccines and corn syrup found in many processed foods. Aluminum is in the food and chem trails. Lead is in
the air and water. The body either needs more glucose energy from good carbs or ketone energy found in foods with medium chain
triglyercides such as coconut oil. The body also shifts to using more ketones when the body does not get enough glucose in the
brain because of insulin resistance. This happens when the insulin receptors are not working efficiently due to the American high
carbohydrate, low fat diet. The American diet is backward. It should be high in good fats and low in processed carbohydrates.
A) Take coconut oil throughout the day so there will be more ketone energy available for the brain. Ketone energy lasts up to 8
hours. Organic oil is the best but verify if it is hexane free. Use 1-3 T for prevention and 3-5 T daily to reverse health problems.
B) Eliminate processed carbohydrates in the diet in order to reverse insulin resistance. This will increase the glucose fuel to the
brain. Make your own healthy meals from whole foods. Avoid processed foods. Organic food has much higher levels of nutrients.
C) Addressing both A and B at the same time will increase the possibility of recovery. Increased energy levels will lead to higher
glutathione levels needed to bind heavy metals and other toxins. This will prevent, reduce or even reverse plaque deposits in the
brain. Some other health problems may improve at the same time such as skin problems, digestion or gastrointestinal problems.
Alzheimer’s develops over a period of 20 years or more. Since there are so many toxins and heavy metals in our environment
already it might be wise to take preventative measures now in order to protect the brain and hopefully avoid Alzheimer’s disease.
7) Coconut oil articles by scientists and doctors; Q & A blog on the home page about 10 screens down at www.coconutoil.com
8) Feed coconut oil to your pets. Read some great success stories at http://www.naturepacific.com/contents/en-us/d168.html
9) Bruce Flett recovered from Dementia after using coconut oil. He gives his own testimony in two links below:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLaAyzhumM4 (7 min) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tpPUsh74YM (9 min)
10) Ian Hamilton explains how he recovered from Alzheimer’s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMw3d3ohx_s (10 min)
11) Stephen Sydney describes the reversal of his father’s Dementia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxR24JMAE0c (20 m