Awakening the World with Truth and Creating a Better Future.
August 27, 2010
Even Bush may know something bad is going on.
Senate Bill S510 - Total Full Spectrum Dominance From The Global Mafia
Senate Bill S510 makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food. This is so far beyond tyranny it makes Hitler seem sane. People are already being arrested for buying and selling raw milk. Do I still have life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in a world where I cannot grow my own food?
I asked my 91 year old mother the other day about what it was like living during the great depression. She said she was not aware of it at the time because they lived on a self-sustained farm.
The real reason of course for this bill is the all mighty Global Mafia agenda. You will eat the genetically modified food. You will get sick. You will get cancer. You will die and you will do this for the almighty glory of the Global Mafia.
I seem to vacillate on what to call this sinister, evil, diabolical group of criminals at the top. I was speaking with someone the other day and they referred to these wretched souls as the Global Mafia. This made sense to me. They are organized crime. They are psychopaths and they hate humans. Maybe they are another species because they have such hatred for Homo sapiens.
You humans will eat the genetically modified chicken breasts. Look how big they are. Big is good. Look at the giant perfectly shaped apples. Your ancestors ate apples with worms.
The other day I was at my friend’s house. It seemed real natural when Jim went into his garden, gathered up some corn and gave me some to take home. Jim has never broken a law in his life. Under S510, Jim will be a criminal. He can only grow it for his own consumption. He can’t share with his friend, Wally. When you commit a crime does it not feel like you are doing something bad? I felt just fine taking Jim’s corn home to eat. It did have some worms. The government would not like that. We have big ears of corn, with huge kernels. Every ear of corn is the same. Perfect.
I just heard Alex Jones in my head say, “Jim are you with al-Qaeda. You can’t give that corn to Wally. I am gonna call the police. In five minutes a S.W.A.T. team will encircle your house. They will bust down your door and kill you deader than a hammer, Jim. Don’t grow your own food you terrorist!"
Sorry. Enough of that. Little Alex Jones get out of my head. Whew. That was scary.
Getting serious, the summary of S. 510: FDA Food Safety Modernization Act, ensures that a factory "Animal Farm" is on the horizon for your local area.
Food Freedom warns about the consequences from this bill.
1. It puts all US food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, in the event of contamination or an ill-defined emergency.
2. It would end US sovereignty over its own food supply by insisting on compliance with the WTO, thus threatening national security.
3. It would allow the government, under Maritime Law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into “the United States.”
4. It imposes Codex Alimentarius on the US, a global system of control over food.
5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security.
6. It includes NAIS, an animal traceability program that threatens all small farmers and ranchers raising animals.
7. It extends a failed and destructive HACCP to all food, thus threatening to do to all local food production and farming what HACCP did to meat production – put it in corporate hands and worsen food safety.
8. It deconstructs what is left of the American economy.
9. It would allow the government to mandate antibiotics, hormones, slaughterhouse waste, pesticides and GMOs.
10. It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control.
The final conclusion: “It removes fundamental constitutional protections from all citizens in the country, making them subject to a corporate tribunal with unlimited power and penalties, and without judicial review”.
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Monsanto says it has no interest in the bill and would not benefit from it, but Monsanto's Michael Taylor who gave us rBGH and unregulated genetically modified (GM) organisms, appears to have designed it and is waiting as an appointed Food Czar to the FDA (a position unapproved by Congress) to administer the agency it would create without judicial review if it passes.
S 510 would give Monsanto unlimited power over all US seed, food supplements, food AND FARMING. They say "no person's life, property or liberties are safe when Congress is in session…" To this we must add, "Nor is our right to grow and use our own food, as families and communities". We are happy to report that some of our friends in the Freedom Movement, including Citizens for Health and Downsize DC have joined in S.510 Push Back, and have also set S.510 Action Items urging their supporters to message the US Senate. We applaude their efforts and remind everyone that we need hundreds of thousands of emails flooding the Senate if we are to keep our Food Freedom! Please help by widely circulating this information and Dr. Rima's hard-hitting S.510 video.
Let's look at who supports the bill. According to maplight.org, huge corporations like General Mills, Kraft Foods North America, National Association of Manufacturers and 25 more organizations support this bill. In opposition: American Grassfed Association, Family Farm Defenders, Small Farms Conservancy 93 others in an open letter to address the Senate Bill S510.
This bill proves yet again that the Global Mafia is bound and determined to control “their” herd of human resources, i.e. - US - We the People.
Please pick up the phone and make the calls below against SB 510, the so called Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010!!!
1-888-493-5443 is free to the Congressional operator
Below is a sample letter
I am deeply concerned with your sponsorship of Senate Bill 510. That bill represents another hideous attempt to place more power into the hands of centralized government and robs individual citizens and states. The greatest danger to mankind is that this bill allows complete manipulation of America's food supply and threatens to strip us of our freedoms to grow, sell, and buy food and make doing any of those natural things crimes punishable by imprisonment. It would be a crime to grow food and share it with my friends and neighbors. The act of generating and supporting this bill is in itself criminal to our Constitution to which you are not immune. Not only remove your sponsorship from Bill S510 but defeat it. Thank you.
Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) is the sponsor of this bill.
1. http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/senate-bill-s510-makes-it-illegal-to-grow-share-trade-or-sell-homegrown-food Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food
2. http://batr.org/gulag/082210.html Senate Bill S510
3. http://open.salon.com/blog/gordon_wagner/2010/08/07/s510_--illegal_to_grow_share_trade_sell_homegrown_food Illegal to Grow, Share, Trade, Sell Homegrown Food
5. http://www.treeoflife.nu/gabriel-cousens-m-d/activism-outreach/bill-510 Keep S. 510 from controlling our Food and Our Lives!
6. http://www.justmeans.com/Senate-Bill-S510-Food-Safety-or-Food-Fascism/27723.html Senate Bill S510: Food Safety or Food Fascism?
7. http://www.federalobserver.com/2010/08/07/sb-s510-will-allow-government-to-put-you-in-jail Will YOU be able to grow your own food?